The mail you sent to one of our customers was rejected.

InterScan MSS Notification mailrouteradmin at volvo.com
Fri Jun 2 07:44:55 PDT 2006

The email you sent to one of our customers was not accepted by our mail content scanners.

Additional information about the mail that was rejected:
Sender: freebsd-isp at freebsd.org
Recipient: yvon.riello at volvo.com
Message subject: Hello
Date/Time: Fri Jun  2 16:44:43 2006
Filename (if any): A virus (WORM_NETSKY.GEN) was detected in the file (Notice.zip/Notice.txt                                                                                                                                     .exe). Action taken = remove