CGI apps in C?

Bill Vermillion bv at wjv.com
Sat Jul 15 10:05:01 UTC 2006

At Fri, Jul 14, 2006 at 16:22 , our malformed and occasionally
flatulent friend Mark Bucciarelli spewed forth this fount of brain juice:

> On Fri, Jul 14, 2006 at 04:03:23PM -0400, David Rhodus wrote:

> > Some applications.  Why do you ask ?

> The more I learn about PHP the less I like it.  So I have a bias
> towards apps in C and C++, but am having a hard time finding any.

One of our main sites got a new developer [??] last year who moved
everything from stock html to mambo and php. The sites access went
from being in the top 5% of sites in terms of access to the 65-75%
range.  That developer is now gone and things are being reverted.
It seems that security updates to php appear more frequenctly than
I'd like to see.

Bill

--
Bill Vermillion - bv @ wjv . com