IAMP servers in FreeBSD for ISP

David J. Orman ormandj at corenode.com
Fri Jul 7 03:29:03 UTC 2006

I had good luck with Dovecot and a few thousand accounts (some with
over 5 gigs of mail) prior to switching over to JES (JES is great,
but wait for version 5 if you are interested. 4 is very, very complex
to get working properly.)

So, Dovecot for now, JES5 if you are interested once it's released (I
believe 4th quarter '06).

http://www.sun.com/software/javaenterprisesystem/

Yes, JES is free now (without support.)

David