On Holiday

ian.singer at wled.org.uk ian.singer at wled.org.uk
Thu Aug 17 07:20:41 UTC 2006

This is an automatic reply. I will read your message when I return on the 21st of August 2006.

Thank you.

West Lothian is the UK Council of the Year 2006
This message, together with any attachments, is sent subject to the
following statements:

1.	It is sent in confidence for the addressee only.  It may
	contain legally privileged information.  The contents are
	not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee.
	Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this
	confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately.
2.	It does not constitute a representation which is legally
	binding on the Council or which is capable of constituting
	a contract and may not be founded upon in any proceedings
	following hereon unless specifically indicated otherwise.

http://www.westlothian.gov.uk