Something Extra from Xandria!

Xandria Collection newsletter at lists.xandria.com
Wed Apr 12 12:17:13 UTC 2006

   [header_1.jpg] [header_2.jpg] [header_3.jpg] [header_4.jpg]
   [header_5.jpg] [header_6.jpg] [header_7.jpg] [header_8.jpg]
   [header_9.jpg] [1]xandria vibrators [2]xandria dildos [3]xandria
   sensual massage [4]xandria lotions,lube and condoms [5]xandria toys
   for boys [6]xandria internet sale [header_16.jpg]
   [DkPurple_pixel.gif]

   [welcome.jpg]
   Greetings S.E.X. Subscribers!
   April 12, 2006
   0

   Welcome to another erotically informative edition of S.E.X. put
   together just for you!
   In this issue of S.E.X., "Premature ejaculation: New proof that
   previously untested techniques work" details the effectiveness of the
   stop-start and squeeze techniques as well as the elements of the newly
   researched functional approach.
   Also, don't forget to pick up some new sexual tips and techniques with
   Ask Xandria Q&A and be sure to check out our exciting Pillowbook
   stories.
   Enjoy!
   [specialoffer.jpg]
   [7]Mr. Prolong
   [8]Mr. Prolong
   Gentle Control. Two words that describe one of our most popular
   products. Get one today and let this blue treat take you to new levels
   of exploration and pleasure.
   A gently numbing spray, Mr. Prolong allows you to experiment with
   controlling your climaxes. Apply a drop or two to your erection in
   order to linger over your passionate encounters -- then enjoy the
   exquisitely pleasurable sensations as the spray wears off. Compact 1
   oz. bottle.
   [9]Our Regular Price: $8.95
   Now Only $7.95
   You Save 20%!
   [askxandria_logo.gif]
   Question: I don't have much money and can't afford a dildo. What are
   some household items I can use instead?
   Answer: Classic household items that can be used as dildos include
   bananas (in the peel), cucumbers and zucchini squash. You might want
   to slip a condom over them to eliminate any rough edges, but be sure
   to use lots of lube.
   Question: My husband and I have used basic sex toys for a while. Now
   he wants to get more involved and try new things. I am all for this, I
   have always been very open about sex. So far, everything we have
   gotten has been for me. He wants me to get the next toy, and I'm
   wondering: Do men like to have those artificial mouths and vaginas on
   them? Do you think my husband would like it?
   Answer: Many men adore artificial mouths and vaginas for solo and
   partner play. I can't guarantee that your husband will, but if he
   enjoys toys, I bet he'd like an artificial orifice, especially if his
   wife used it enthusiastically on him. We sell lots of artificial
   orifices, plain and vibrating. You might slip the toy onto his
   erection and work it by hand, or with vibrating models, vary the speed
   as you look into his eyes and say: "You like this? How about THIS?"
   Have fun experimenting.
   [feature.jpg]

   Premature Ejaculation: New proof that previously untested techniques
   work

   Premature ejaculation (PE) means that the man ejaculates before he or
   his lover would like him to. Erectile dysfunction (ED) gets most of
   the press, but according to a widely cited study in the Journal of the
   American Medical Association (citation at end), PE is men's most
   common sex problem. It affects about one-third of men of all ages.

   Fortunately, in the vast majority of cases, PE is easily cured.
   Studies show that over a few months, the two most popular sex therapy
   techniques - the squeeze and stop-start - enable more than 95 percent
   of men to learn good ejaculatory control. These numbers are so
   impressive that for the past 20 years or so, there has been virtually
   no research on other non-drug PE treatments.

   The squeeze and stop-start are very effective. But while using them to
   learn ejaculatory control, many men complain that these techniques are
   not much fun, interrupt lovemaking and feel more mechanical than
   erotic. Over the years, sex therapists have suggested other techniques
   for learning to last longer, but they have never been put to the test.
   Now they have been by researchers at the University of Quebec. Their
   study (citation at end) shows that what they call "functional"
   treatment works just as well as the squeeze and stop-start, but that
   couples like it better.

   PE is not an illness or disorder. In the vast majority of cases, PE is
   a bad habit, one that can be changed.

   The main cause of PE is anxiety. It typically begins early in men's
   sex lives when they are young and inexperienced and don't really know
   what they're doing sexually. Beyond what goes where, they may know
   little about their own sexuality, less about women's and next to
   nothing about the fine points of lovemaking: the leisurely, playful,
   whole-body sensuality that forms the basis of mutually fulfilling sex.
   In addition, young men are often anxious that their lovers might
   change their minds or consider them inept lovers. They might expect
   their early sexual experience to feel as effortless and wonderful as
   they appear in the movies. But they discover that early sexual
   experiences often feel awkward and confusing and generate more stress
   than satisfaction. That stress triggers rapid ejaculation. For many
   men, coming quickly becomes a persistent habit.

   Later in life some men develop or return to PE. After around age 45,
   men begin to experience erection changes. Erections don't rise as
   quickly as they used to, may not become as firm and may subside in the
   middle of sex for no apparent reason. This is normal, but many men
   don't know it and even if they do these changes can cause anxiety.
   Subconsciously, many men feel they should use their erections before
   they lose them and they ejaculate quickly.

   PE may also be caused by non-sexual emotional distress - relationship,
   family, or job problems, illness or other significant life changes.

   Next, it's important to understand the sexual response cycle. Its four
   phases were first described in the 1960s by pioneering sex researchers
   William Masters, M.D., and Virginia Johnson. The four phases are
   excitement, plateau, orgasm and resolution.

   Excitement marks the beginning of arousal. Heart rate increases.
   Breathing deepens (if you let it). Erection begins. The scrotum starts
   to pull closer to the body.

   [10]Click to read entire feature...
   [grins.jpg]

                                 Egg Timer

     A woman was in the kitchen boiling eggs for breakfast.  Her husband
     walks in and asks, "What's for breakfast?"
     She turns to him and says, "You've got to make love to me this very
     moment." She leans over the kitchen table, and pulls up her robe
     and nightgown, showing him everything.
     "Whoa," he thinks, "this is my lucky day." He steps up and slips it
     to her.
     After he comes, he asks, "What was that all about?"
     "Oh," she replies, "Our egg timer's broken."

   Share the love, forward this email to your friends!
   Just send a blank email to subscribe, your [11]privacy is guaranteed.
   Select Promotions - [12]join-xandriaselect at lists.xandria.com
   S.E.X. Newsletter - [13]join-sexnewsletter at lists.xandria.com
   To unsubscribe from this list:
   [14]leave-757920-1043077K at lists.xandria.com
   [15]We respect and value your privacy!
   [clear.gif]
                              Specials:
   Click on the links below to access these Xandria exclusive deals
   today!
   - [16]Rabbit Sale (ends 4/19)
   - [17]Every day bonus gifts
   - [18]SEE ALL SALE ITEMS
           (up to 50% off)

                          [19][2227_100x100.jpg]

                            [20]The Jelly Twist
                            20% OFF - Now $15.95

                          [21][2298_100x100.jpg]

                           [22]Slender Sensations
                            20% OFF - Now $15.95

                           [23][551_100x100.jpg]

                             [24]Climax Critter
                            20% OFF - Now $11.95

                           [25][399_100x100.jpg]

                             [26]Pussy Pleaser
                            20% OFF - Now $17.55

                           [27][407_100x100.jpg]

                           [28]Xandria Lubricant
                            20% OFF - Now $7.95

                           [29][18v_100x100.jpg]

                              [30]Anal Invader
                            20% OFF - Now $11.95

                           [31][146_100x100.jpg]

                               [32]Anal Lube
                            20% OFF - Now $19.95

   This is just a sample of the quality items on sale. Visit
   [33]Xandria.com to check out all of our products!
   [clear.gif]
   Xandria's Sexy eCards:
   [34][touch_thumb.jpg]
   [35][womansHeart_thumb.jpg]
   and many more to choose from!
   eCard recipients receive $5 off on their next purchase.
   Send one today to your lover, friend or yourself!
   Xandria's Top 10:
    1. [36]SLIPPERY STUFF
    2. [37]SUPER MOTION LOTION
    3. [38]INSATIABLE G VIBRATOR
    4. [39]BEYOND 2000 RHINO VIBE
    5. [40]5X SPACE EXPLORER
    6. [41]CLIMAX CRITTER
    7. [42]MILLENNIUM LUBE
    8. [43]PURPLE TITAN
    9. [44]THUMBS UP
    10. [45]WATERPROOF FINGER
   [pillowBookNewsletterlogo.gif]
   [46]Frank
   I was a lifeguard at a lake one summer long ago now. I was in college
   and had just lost my virginity the summer before (but that's another
   story). I love having a big cock in my tight quim, and I guess it
   showed.
   One day, a group of men came to the park to spend the day and swim in
   the lake. One of them in particular seemed to like my company. His
   name was Frank; he was a schoolteacher from a neighboring state who
   was there visiting friends for the day.
   Somehow, Frank and I got to talking; he was tall and well built, with
   dark hair, blue eyes, a moustache and those horrible muttonchops men
   used to wear back then. I thought him incredibly handsome. And he was
   funny, to boot; he seemed to really enjoy life. He evidently liked me;
   he asked me for my phone number. I of course gave it to him with no
   ado whatsoever.
   [47]Finish story...
   Step into the erotic realm of the [48]PillowBook, where you get to
   display your erotic fantasies to the world!
   All stories are written by real creative men and women, just like you,
   who want to share their stories with us. It's almost like being there.
   If there is a tale you are aching to share, send it on to [49]Pillow
   Book and try to blow our minds!
   [50]Read New PillowBook stories every Wednesday. Story content is
   never edited. We do edit for spelling and grammar. But we can't
   publish it if you don't, [51]write it so...
   (Make sure your stories are at least 1000 words and do not contain any
   descriptions of pedophilia, incest, animal love, rape or necrophilia.)
   [52]Submission Guidelines and writing tips
   [53]Email This NewsLetter To a Friend

                          Lawrence Research Group
                        5375 Procyon St., Suite 102
                          Las Vegas, NV 89118-2498
                               1-800-242-2823

References

   1. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/vibrators.html?AID=NL041206
   2. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/dildos.html?AID=NL041206
   3. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/sensual-massage.html?AID=NL041206
   4. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/lotions-lubes-condoms.html?AID=NL041206
   5. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/toys-for-men.html?AID=NL041206
   6. http://www.xandria.com/shop/cat.asp?cat_name=Sex+Toys&showAll=1&filter=2&AID=NL041206
   7. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/herbals-formulas/mr-prolong-id-177.html?AID=NL041206
   8. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/herbals-formulas/mr-prolong-id-177.html?AID=NL041206
   9. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/herbals-formulas/mr-prolong-id-177.html?AID=NL041206
  10. http://www.xandria.com/talk/newsletters/2006_0412_newsletter.asp?aid=NL041206
  11. http://www.xandria.com/info/privacy/default.asp?AID=NL041206
  12. mailto:join-xandriaselect at lists.xandria.com
  13. mailto:join-sexnewsletter at lists.xandria.com
  14. mailto:leave-757920-1043077K at lists.xandria.com
  15. http://www.xandria.com/info/privacy/default.asp?AID=NL041206
  16. http://www.xandria.com/promo-pages/rabbit-vibrators.html?AID=NL041206
  17. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/free-gift.html?AID=NL041206
  18. http://www.xandria.com/shop/cat.asp?cat%5Fname=Sex+Toys&showAll=1&filter=2&AID=NL041206
  19. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/anal-toys/anal-dildos/the-jelly-twist-id-2227.html?AID=NL041206
  20. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/anal-toys/anal-dildos/the-jelly-twist-id-2227.html?AID=NL041206
  21. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/vibrators/vaginal-vibrators/smaller-size-vaginal-vibrators/slender-sensations-id-2298.html?AID=NL041206
  22. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/vibrators/vaginal-vibrators/smaller-size-vaginal-vibrators/slender-sensations-id-2298.html?AID=NL041206
  23. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/vibrators/vaginal-vibrators/unique-vaginal-vibrators/climax-critter-id-551.html?AID=NL041206
  24. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/vibrators/vaginal-vibrators/unique-vaginal-vibrators/climax-critter-id-551.html?AID=NL041206
  25. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/vibrators/clitoral-stimulators/hand-held-clitoral-stimulators/pussy-pleaser-id-399.html?AID=NL041206
  26. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/vibrators/clitoral-stimulators/hand-held-clitoral-stimulators/pussy-pleaser-id-399.html?AID=NL041206
  27. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/lotions-lubes-condoms/sexual-lubricants/enhance-personal-lubricant-id-407.html?AID=NL041206
  28. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/lotions-lubes-condoms/sexual-lubricants/enhance-personal-lubricant-id-407.html?AID=NL041206
  29. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/anal-toys/anal-vibrators/vibrating-plugs-probes-beads-balls/anal-invader-id-18V.html?AID=NL041206
  30. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/anal-toys/anal-vibrators/vibrating-plugs-probes-beads-balls/anal-invader-id-18V.html?AID=NL041206
  31. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/lotions-lubes-condoms/sexual-lubricants/anal-lube-id-146.html?AID=NL041206
  32. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/lotions-lubes-condoms/sexual-lubricants/anal-lube-id-146.html?AID=NL041206
  33. http://www.xandria.com/?AID=NL041206
  34. http://www.xandria.com/play/postcards/?AID=NL041206
  35. http://www.xandria.com/play/postcards/?AID=NL041206
  36. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/lotions-lubes-condoms/sexual-lubricants/Slippery-Stuff-id-136.html?AID=NL041206
  37. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/sensual-massage/massage-oils-lotions/Super-Motion-Lotion-id-137.html?AID=NL041206
  38. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/vibrators/vaginal-vibrators/g-spot-vibrators/insatiable-g-vibrator-id-310.html?AID=NL041206
  39. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/vibrators/vaginal-vibrators/vaginal-vibrators-clitoral-stimulators/beyond-2000-rhino-vibe-id-2151.html?AID=NL041206
  40. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/vibrators/vaginal-vibrators/vibrating-vaginal-eggs-beads-balls/5X-Space-Explorer-Vibe-id-521.html?AID=NL041206
  41. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/vibrators/vaginal-vibrators/unique-vaginal-vibrators/climax-critter-id-551.html?AID=NL041206
  42. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/lotions-lubes-condoms/sexual-lubricants/millennium-lube-id-392.html?AID=NL041206
  43. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/vibrators/vaginal-vibrators/vaginal-vibrators-clitoral-stimulators/the-purple-titan-id-428.html?AID=NL041206
  44. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/vibrators/vaginal-vibrators/vaginal-vibrators-clitoral-stimulators/thumbs-up-id-953.html?AID=NL041206
  45. http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/vibrators/clitoral-stimulators/hand-held-clitoral-stimulators/waterproof-finger-fun-id-2412.html?AID=NL041206
  46. http://www.xandria.com/play/erotica-stories/Frank-.html?AID=NL041206
  47. http://www.xandria.com/play/erotica-stories/Frank-.html?AID=NL041206
  48. http://www.xandria.com/play/erotica-stories/erotica-stories.asp?AID=NL041206
  49. mailto:pillowbook at xandria.com
  50. http://www.xandria.com/play/erotica-stories/erotica-stories.asp?AID=NL041206
  51. mailto:pillowbook at xandria.com
  52. http://www.xandria.com/play/erotica-stories/yourstory.asp?AID=NL041206
  53. mailto:?subject=GET%20S.E.X.%20Newsletter%20April%2012%202006%20//%20Xandria.com&body=Your%20Friend%20Would%20Like%20You%20to%20Check%20This%20Out:%20http://www.xandria.com/talk/newsletters/2005_0412_newsletter.html?aid=NL041206