Confirmation Request (was: Auslaender bevorzugt)

spampit-discard at tummy.com spampit-discard at tummy.com
Sat May 14 23:58:14 PDT 2005

Read below for instructions on getting your message past my spam pit.

Your message with the subject:

   Auslaender bevorzugt

has been marked as spam by our spam filter.  Unfortunately, we get an
average of over a thousand spams per day per person at tummy.com.  In order
to allow us to quickly respond to our clients problems, we have had to set
up automated spam processing.

In most cases, this does not require any work from our users.  In some rare
cases, a legitimate e-mail does get caught by our system.  This has happened
to your message above.  You may request that our system complete delivery
of this message by send an empty message to:

   spampit-confirm-35de4286f3051d290e5d at tummy.com

Please accept my appologies that you have had to go through this extra
step.  I have my spam filter configured so that most legitimate e-mail
comes through without requiring confirmation.  Once in a great while,
however, it mis-classifies mail (usually when someone is forwarding a
piece of spam).

If you did not send an e-mail to me with the above subject, it may have
due to a spammer forging your e-mail address in an attempt to get an
email through to me.  See the headers below for more information on the
message that generated this response.

Original headers follow