A excite game

ecarmona ecarmona at halstead.com
Fri May 6 08:11:41 PDT 2005

   ALERT!
   This e-mail, in its original form, contained one or more attached
   files that were infected with a virus, worm, or other type of security
   threat. This e-mail was sent from a Road Runner IP address. As part of
   our continuing initiative to stop the spread of malicious viruses,
   Road Runner scans all outbound e-mail attachments. If a virus, worm,
   or other security threat is found, Road Runner cleans or deletes the
   infected attachments as necessary, but continues to send the original
   message content to the recipient. Further information on this
   initiative can be found at http://help.rr.com/faqs/e_mgsp.html.
   Please be advised that Road Runner does not contact the original
   sender of the e-mail as part of the scanning process. Road Runner
   recommends that if the sender is known to you, you contact them
   directly and advise them of their issue. If you do not know the
   sender, we advise you to forward this message in its entirety
   (including full headers) to the ! Road Runner Abuse Department, at
   abuse at rr.com. Hello,This is a very excite game
   This game is my first work.
   You're the first player.
   I expect you would enjoy it.