using exim in daily run output checks

Mark Bojara mark at aboutit.co.za
Mon Mar 21 22:59:06 PST 2005

Hi

We run exim on most of our servers but the dialy run output emails still
show errors for sendmail. I know its possible to fix this with running
sysinstall isnt there a less cleaner way of doing this?

Regards
Mark

Removing stale entries from sendmail host status cache:
Exim is a Mail Transfer Agent. It is normally called by Mail User
Agents,
not directly from a shell command line. Options and/or arguments control
what it does when called. For a list of options, see the Exim
documentation.

--
Mark Bojara - AboutIT Online - +27-12-460-1000