SpamAssassian with FreeBSD and Big Mail Server

Suporte Matik asstec at matik.com.br
Fri Feb 25 03:00:49 PST 2005

On Friday 25 February 2005 06:52, Christian Damm wrote:
> Suporte Matik schrieb:
> > Hi
> > you are running amavis + clamd + dspam on a normal PC for 30000 users?
>
> yes - without real load...it all depends on tuning the box/environment.

probably your dspam indeed is real idle doing nothing on this server since you
do not have any users to whom to deliver. Dspam processes a msg before local
delivering, pretty useless on a relay server, no user here and that may be
the reason your box do not swap to death

Hans

--

Infomatik
 implementamos asas na sua rede.