FreeBSD Jails

Ryan Hunt ryan at ryanhunt.net
Sat Oct 2 11:21:38 PDT 2004

I'm running a box with 5.3-BETA6...

I'm interested in 5.3 (which will be stable soon as you all know) as it
has support for raw icmp access (whatever you call it,
ping/traceroute/etc) and the possibility for multiple IP's.
I'd also like to know the major changes in jail() from 4.x -> 5.x (The
ability to ping for example)

Thanks!

Ryan.