Incrementing ierrs normal on switched network?

Karl Pielorz kpielorz at tdx.co.uk
Fri Jan 23 11:54:43 PST 2004

--On 23 January 2004 16:39 -0200 Alex Soares de Moura <alex at rnp.br> wrote:

> Any {half/full} duplex configuration difference between the em interface
> and the switch port?

Hmmm, good point - as far as I'm aware everything connected to the switch
has both the 100Mbit & FDX lights on, but I'll check...

Having been the victim of that kind of thing before - it usually really
screws up (i.e. lots of errors) - if it is that, this'll be the first time
it's actually left us with a 'usable' connection and not been in-sync w/the
switch...

-Kp