I need advise

Vahric MUHTARYAN vahric at doruk.net.tr
Mon Jan 12 15:09:31 PST 2004

Hi,

I did not use FreeBSD and I don't know very well FreeBSD a month ago. After
redhat start to sold with money I test FreeBSD  and I like FreeBSD too .

I think that too many people are working on ISP who are member of this
mailing list and I know FreeBSD secure enough, because security advisories
shown that not too much bugs are available for FreeBSD but firms always want
guarantee.

Now I have to make a decision, Does it true to believe OS when they
supported via firms .

Does anybody use or using Redhat Enterprise Server with FreeBSD on same
environment. ?! Can compare each other ?!

Thanks
Vahric MUHTARYAN