mail server recommendations?

W.D.McKinney dee at akwireless.net
Mon Apr 12 17:26:54 PDT 2004

Hi Cody,

You are correct as this is my experience also. The real problem is that it works so well I have forgotten a lot as I don't have to meddle with anything.
For our twist, we installed a Brracuda Networks gateway in front of our MTA's and off-loaded the spam and virus stopping work, so qmail purrs.
Dee

t may not have been updated