News Server

Bob Martin bob at buckhorn.net
Mon Apr 5 07:14:16 PDT 2004

Troy,
I have indeed heard of these folks. Giganews and Newsfeeds.com are
outstanding choices for outsourcing Usenet.

I have also used their software. It is indeed first rate. But given
price, scalability, performance, ease of administration and support
(especially for FreeBSD), I'll stand behind my endorsement of DNews.

Bob Martin