Verisign fun.

W.D. McKinney dee at akwireless.net
Thu Sep 18 11:47:08 PDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-09-18 at 10:39, Sean Chittenden wrote:
> > I just did the same, and I am pretty happy with djbdns. Patches also
> > exist for djbdns to do something similar.
>
> If your query volume gets high enough, djbdns starts dropping random
> requests on the floor.  Just a heads up from someone who moved from
> djbdns back to bind9 because this bit me hard.  -sc

We just moved from bind9 to djbdns, and we we were running
djbdns previously so we had about 4 months under bind9.
I prefer djbdns but as we also moved to FreeBSD I trust
it performs even better :-)

What is the query volume you mentioned anyway ?

Dee

--
W.D.McKinney (Dee)	    | Affordable E-Mail and Internet Solutions
Alaska Wireless Systems	    | for Schools, Libraries, Clinics & Business'