Radius and MAC Address Access Control

Martin Jessa freebsd at yazzy.org
Wed Sep 10 08:58:53 PDT 2003

Hi Fred.

Yes, they do.
They are linux based and pretty flexible.
What radius server do you use and forgive me but I am not familiar with Cisco. What does that Cisco 1200 box do?
And if you could be so nice and explain me in few words how that setup works. How does the radius server deal with usernames and handing out of IP's based on user's MAC-addresses?

Thanks.
YazzY