Which Quad-Ehternet Card to use?

Michal F. Hanula frankie at kyblik.pieskovisko.sk
Wed May 14 04:09:46 PDT 2003

On Wed, May 14, 2003 at 10:23:22AM +0200, Emre Bastuz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> for some testing I need to plug four quad-ethernet cards
> into a pc and do some serious downloading for throughput analysis.
>
> I am wondering which quad-card has proven reliable and easy to
> use with FreeBSD.
>
> Any hint on this?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Emre
Try D-Link DFE750TX
(http://www.dlink.com/products/adapters/dfe570tx/faq.htm)
It works with the dc driver. I haven't tested it on a real world
environnment but heard it is quite good.
Anyway, just borrow one if you can and test it.
(the downside is you could probably make coffee on it -- it runs quite
hot)
						m&f

--
What do you care what other people think?