Which filesystem can I use to access a shared Rackstorage (Raid Array)

Etienne Ledoux etienne at unix.za.org
Sat Jun 28 01:45:23 PDT 2003

Greetings,

I finally got my netservers up and running. I can mount the rackstorage
(shared Raid Array) from both. But as expected if I add/delete something on
the one server the other one doesn't see it untill I reboot it and remount
the share. Just an umount/remount doesn't pick up the change either.

This being a nice setup I would like to be able to access (add/delete) at the
same time from both servers. Which filesystem available for FreeBSD can I use
to do this ?

Alternitavily, how can a remount the parition without having to reboot to be
able to see all the new data. This will enable me to sort off use the second
server as a standby.

e.