djbdns

John Brooks john at day-light.com
Thu Dec 11 07:05:53 PST 2003

If I understand your question correctly...

1) To accept queries from hosts INSIDE your network

# touch /path/to/dnscache/root/ip/x.x.x
   (where x.x.x is the network range of interior hosts)

2) To accept queries for DNS lookups from internet hosts
   (you should have already done this when tinydns first installed,
      plus you need to enter your zone data into this location:
      /usr/local/etc/tinydns/root/master )

# tinydns-conf tinydns dnslog /usr/local/etc/tinydns z.z.z.z
   (where z.z.z.z is the ip address of your authoritative nameserver)

full detailed instructions are here:  http://cr.yp.to/djbdns.html

buena suerte

--
John Brooks