Best Way Blocking Spams

Troy Settle troy at psknet.com
Sat Apr 26 07:34:00 PDT 2003

I've not used Len's IMGate solution, but have been hearing about it for
years now, and I've not heard one bad thing about it.

For those seeking a more hands-off solution that provides end users with
complete control over their anti-spam measures, you may want to check
out http://www.postini.com.  I'm paying about $0.13/mailbox, and while
it does add up, it's well worth the cost.  In addition, Postini can also
scan for viruses and still have the cost less than $0.25/mailbox.

The thing I like most about postini, is that no mail is actually
rejected.  If it's thought to be spam, it's put into a quarantine for 14
days to allow the user time to retrieve those messages.

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks