isdntrace - getting old output format back?

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 22:50:04 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Tonight I had some tie to work on this. Here is a smal status update.

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 10:19 PM, Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky at c2i.net> wrote:
> I think I patched "isdnd" some time back. The logfiles from "isdnd" should
> have that format.

This statement got me thinking.

> BTW: It is not very difficult to write a small CAPI 2.0 application that
> listens for calls and then prints them out in any format you like. I can make
> such an application in no time. How about "capimonitor" ?

I changed the call-logd script to use isdnmonitor instead of
isdntrace. See the attached file.I changed /etc/isdn/isdnd.rc to
enable isdnmonitor, and tested. This is my first attempt with
isdnmonitor, and it is not working correctly - it doesn't log all
calls, just some of them.
If I check the logfile of isdnd (/var/log/debug.log), all calls are
logged there.
Any hints on what might be wrong?
--
Regards,