New release of ISDN4BSD

Hans Petter Selasky hselasky at c2i.net
Wed Jun 21 15:37:47 UTC 2006

Hi,

I am pleased to announce a new release of ISDN4BSD, now version 1.6.1. If you
have any problems installing, please let me know, hence I did not have time
to test on more than 6.1 release and 7-current. Please see:

http://www.turbocat.net/~hselasky/isdn4bsd

New this time:

- Full support for HFC-4S and HFC-8S.
- A completely new kernel based echo canceller (not echo suppressor)

Today's hints for "capi.conf":

To enable line interconnect, set:
bridge=yes

NOTE: you must configure line interconnect using "isdnconfig" first!

To enable the new kernel based echo canceller, set:
echocancel=yes
echosquelch=no

NOTE: you must have hardware from cologne chip to use the kernel based echo
canceller, due to timing issues

Have fun!

--HPS