sms/voice over isdn

Kai Krebber Kai.Krebber at krick.net
Tue Jun 20 14:43:13 UTC 2006

Hi!

Thanks everybody so far. My box talked to me and I already got a message
recorded. I'm excited!

1) Is there a (n easy) way to send out SMS thru the isdn card?

I read a few discussions trying that over the D-channel, but I'm willing
to pay the connection to a broker-server using a B-channel.

Any hints esp. for a box connected to the German ISDN (D1, D2, ....)?

2) How do I initiate a voicecall from the Freebsd-box (i.e. call a
number and play a prerecorded .al-file and hang up for starters?

Cheers,

 Kai