Problem with C4B on FreeBSD-Stable

Cian Hughes cianlists at cian.ws
Sat Jun 18 10:04:36 GMT 2005

Ok, well i've done lots of messing around since i last wrote
anything, I have cvsup'ed my src to FreeBSD-Current, and made a new
patchset for c4b, with only some minor changes to the Makefiles it
all compiled, and I have asterisk talking to my AVM B1 through
chan_capi.so, which is very nice, I have got one vmcore from a panic
(my old kernel did not have debug flags enabled), unfortunately it
weighs in a 132MB so I haven't attached it, I think it's usefulness
may be limited, someone else with ssh access to the box thinks they
may have accidentally cvsuped src-all since I compiled the kernel
last week, so I think that the panic may have been due to source
synchronisation issue, to be safe I actually dumped /usr/src & /usr/
obj and started again, my reason for not posting again is that the
patch & compile of everything (world included) only finished at
11.30pm last night.  For the moment I'll put the Sun compile on Hold,
and concentrate on making a new patchset for FreeBSD-Current. How
hard do you think it would be to get c4b incorporated into FreeBSD-
Current, this patching lark is a bit of a pain.

Regards, Cian.