first sounds via asterisk

David Wetzel dave at turbocat.de
Thu Jun 9 20:40:15 GMT 2005

hi folks,

my BSD i4b Telephony Channel driver for Asterisk is still a early alpha but sometimes I can talk to the
asterisk PBX.
It detects DTMF tones and the echo test is very good IMHO.
CPU is about 99% idle during this test.
Asterisk CPU usage is max 2% according to top.

All this works currently only on dialin. (ISDN Phone -> Fritz ISDN card)

I see no reason to use active ISDN cards. My test box is Pentium III 1 GHz.

If you want to help me and you have *real* know-how about i4b please email me your skype or
telephone number in case I may have a beginner question.

Dave

BTW: is doing somebody the port of the new ISDN drivers (HFC etc) to NetBSD?

--
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,