more cdids than bchannels possible?

Hans Petter Selasky hselasky at c2i.net
Fri Jun 3 10:46:05 PDT 2005

On Thursday 02 June 2005 15:26, David Wetzel wrote:
> hi folks,
>
> as you know, I am currently writing a asterisk i4b module.

Is this something you plan to release?

> Is it possible to have more active cdids than channels in all the isdn
> cards installed together? I guess yes, because it is possible to park
> calls?!

I think "MAX_CONTROLLER*MAX_CHANNELS" cdid's are available. So actually there
is only one cdid for each B-channel. Hence MAX_CHANNELS is very large, one
can probably reserve some cdid's when using ISDN, but else not, unless one
changes the code. DSS1 supports parking of calls, but there no support for it
in I4B.

--HPS