ipfw

torresjacquelinewes at outlook.com torresjacquelinewes at outlook.com
Mon Mar 28 16:05:06 UTC 2016

Hey Stranger!,Look how sweet I am)) I entice you with my feline eyes. I'll see all of your desires. I know you're ready to plunge into the world of unusual passion and insatiable desire just know. Come to me and I'll show you how I love sex. Also I love to deliver bright men pleasure. You will feel what a real and passionate lady who wants to have a lot of sex,)) I'll be your candy that you want to eat and get real pleasure. You will know the fire of passion and gluttony in sex. Come on! Come to me.

My profile and photos : http://eztm9dcg.tavanets84x.tumblr.com/

GoSearch
Replay: Daybreak News News Channel 3 TV Schedule
Search Contact Us
WREG.comMenu

  *   News
  *   Your Voice Your Vote
  *   Sports
  *   On-Air
  *   Experts
  *   Contests
  *   Be Our Guest
  *   Traffic

  *
Weather 42°
42°
Low 45°
High 63°
________________________________
Tue
50° 69°
Wed
56° 70°
Thu
48° 72°
See complete forecast
________________________________
 Severe weather alert

Man armed with rifle and gun arrested at Bellevue Baptist Church Easter service
Posted 6:00 am, March 28, 2016, by George Brown, Updated at 06:36am, March 28, 2016

  *   Facebook
  *   Twitter
  *   Reddit
  *   Pinterest
  *   LinkedIn
  *   Email
  *

[https://s0.wp.com/wp-content/themes/vip/localtv-2/img/wreg/logo-gray.png]
Please enable Javascript to watch this video

MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- A man is undergoing a mental evaluation after being taken into custody atBellevue Baptist Church Easter morning.

Police said security saw a male in the church who was armed.

A church security guard took the man into custody without incident.

Police say, Marcus Donald, 31, had loaded 40 caliber Beretta in a pants pocket.

Donald also had a 300 Blackout rifle in his backpack.

Police said Donald told them "people in society are a threat to him and that he must be vigilant."

He was arrested for emergency commitment for a mental evaluation.

It does not appear Donald made any threats toward the church or its congregation.

A Bellevue spokesman sent the following statement:

A heavily armed man entered our building today about 11:00 a.m. He was stopped by our security people before he could enter the sanctuary, and was subsequently arrested by Memphis Police. We are thankful for the diligence of our security people and the Memphis Police Department.

Today an armed man came to Bellevue's property. Memphis Police arrested the suspect. Nobody was injured. Praise the Lord for His protection

- Bellevue Bapt Church (@bellevuememphis) March 27, 2016

https://www.facebook.com/wreg3/posts/1275975755764461

35.181660-89.808306