ipfw

estevezalanohk at outlook.com estevezalanohk at outlook.com
Sat Mar 19 12:19:01 UTC 2016

Hey there! Well Il am not good with writing about myself but I will try. my friends say am a very funny and caring person, I am confident in myself I believe to love someone you have to love yourself first, I am motivated by topics surrounding nutrition health lifestyle creative arts food hospitality dance music fashion and adventure. I am well spoken pretty and love connecting. I'd like to meet you. We just get each other, on every level, almost as if we have the same heart.We compliment each other, our energies just work together, no hard edges.We have a mutual respect for each other as sovereign beings on our individual life journey, and respect each other's views, experiences, beliefs and understandings.We are ready, able and willing to own our own 'stuff' and deal with any challenges head on with the aim of making our connection even stronger and unbreakable.Our life's plans and ambitions, desires and dreams, compliment each other's perfectly.To be able to dive deep in love and express our hearts with, to and for each other.Just to spend life together, simply, is the greatest pleasure and gift. I am at the point of my life that I am ready to settle down and create a home with the person I see spending my life with. So I would be looking for a person that would be on the same page as me. The rest I'll just have to see what feels right.

My profile and photos : http://1kfpe5cc.butko-galina21nq.tumblr.com/

Unsubscribe Unsubscribe

                                     <--  --> 2016  <--koddarespmenu-->NEWS  <--koddarespmenu-->  <--koddaresponsive-->    2016 <--koddamenu-->NEWS <--koddamenu-->  <--end kodda menu --><--end kodda parent -->                                                                                                       <-- RSv51x1Story -->                                                                                                                                                                                            <--                                                                      -->                                                                                                                                                                                                                <-- Post Slider -->Alabama Republican wants to stop people on food stamps from owning cars — but expects them to get jobsChristian blogger: Pro-choice women ‘need to be reminded’ men are ‘supposed to be leaders’ on abortionGuess who just unleashed the most scathing damnation of Trump-loving RepublicansFlorida poll workers find Democratic ballots in closet after telling voter primary for GOP onlyAtheist group plans ‘Genocide and Incest Park’ billboard campaign to troll creationist ‘Ark’‘You’re going to have to shoot me’: Cell phone video shows LaVoy Finicum’s last momentsJudge orders Seattle man to repay $7.8 million for running ‘pay to pray’ website scam‘Wheres Trump?’: Brooklyn sanitation workers detain driver with racist deportation threat