ipfw

Antonio Guillen heroldmathajf at outlook.com
Thu Jan 14 16:23:38 UTC 2016

Hey Handsome! Let's play tto the eritic game)) I want to do this with you. I'll seduce you with great passion and desire. My Breasts will be very excited to burn off my feelings and desires. Do you will want to kiss it?))  I would like to enjoy  the oral sex with you. I can imagine how we're doing and how good we are from our emotions and feelings. And then you will want to get all of me.  I'm waiting for you.
My photos : ggdj7jbh.hrewindsr.tumblr.com
menucraigslist > housingCLarealos angeles>subareawestside-southbay>sectionhousing>categoryapts/housing for rentgopostpost to classifieds[ accountmy account ]0 favoritesreply ✉ ☎replyx prohibited[?]Posted: 2016-01-11 11:20pm◀ prev ▲ next ▶ print$4405 / 3br - 1934ft2 - Craftsman Style" Quality Construction designed by Miku (N. Redondo Beach/Villas South)<>(google map)3BR / 3Ba 1934ft2 available jan 11cats are OK - purrr
dogs are OK - wooof
condo
Craftsman Style" Quality Construction designed by Miku with "Dream Home Designs,Inc" Built by Patru with "Best Built Construction, Inc". You will love the finish touches on this home. It has all the upgrades including custom window coverings and double sided fridge. Two bedrooms on the first level with laminated wood floors, full bath, laundry, two car garage with storage area and door leading to side yard. Enclosed front yard. Living area and master bedroom on the second floor with laminated wood floors. Slate flooring on the entry , dark wood floors on the stairs and living area. 10' ceilings on the first floor with 8' solid doors and vaulted ceilings on the second. Ceiling fans and laminated wood floors in all bedrooms, over-sized baseboards and crown moldings. Lots of wood details on all windows. AC included. Large open living room with fireplace and pre-wired above the fireplace for flat screen tv ceiling speakers included. Sliding door leading to large deck with natural gas for BQ . Cat 5 wiring,pre-wired for computer networking and for surround sound. Great location! Close to beach, Shops, Schools, LAX, Freeways & restaurants. A must see!
PC12-PV15265788MR. Please callshow contact infodo NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offerspost id: 5399040626
posted: 2016-01-11 11:20pmemail to friend♥ best of [?]Please flagdiscriminatory housing adsAvoid scams, deal locally!DO NOT wire funds (e.g. Western Union), or buy/rent sight unseen© 2016 craigslistCLhelpsafetyprivacyfeedbackcl jobstermsaboutmobiledesktop