Kernel NAT issues

Ian Smith smithi at nimnet.asn.au
Tue Oct 13 03:37:50 UTC 2015

On Tue, 13 Oct 2015 12:33:52 +1000, Nathan Aherne wrote:

 > I sent through a question to this list a little while ago and have
 > been trying to get IPFW NAT working since then. I have had some
 > success but not the success I need, everything is working correctly
 > except NAT rules for my particular use case.

Unfortunately the rest of your message failed to quote properly here,
i.e not quoted indented as above, so I'll leave it out for now; perhaps
it's my old mailer (pine) at fault.  Maybe plain ASCII text would help.

That said, without sharing your actual ruleset with us, sanitised if
need be, it seems unlikely that anyone will be able to work out what
might be happening here solely from your textual description.

cheers, Ian