kern/129103: [ipfw] IPFW check state does not work =(

Ian Smith smithi at nimnet.asn.au
Mon Apr 13 07:30:06 PDT 2009

The following reply was made to PR kern/129103; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Ian Smith <smithi at nimnet.asn.au>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, kes-kes at yandex.ru
Subject: Re: kern/129103: [ipfw] IPFW check state does not work =(
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 00:01:07 +1000

 I believe that I've demonstrated in especially the second of the below
 posts to freebsd-ipfw that no error is shown by these logs, and that
 despite the submitter wishing check-state and keep-state rules reported
 differently than they do, this PR is really more a feature request which
 if not closed, should be labelled as such.

 I admit to some remaining confusion re this data in my first post:

 http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ipfw/2008-November/003689.html

 to which Eugen replied privately with less ambiguous data, quoted within

 http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ipfw/2008-November/003693.html

 Ian