Dual ADSL Load Balancing

Marcel Grandemange thavinci at thavinci.za.net
Tue Nov 4 04:47:40 PST 2008

Ok I have managed to get this working by running two instances of natd, the
works.

Then by using ipfw fwd "to appropriate gateway" for "appropriate protocol"
type of approach.

However here is the question.

The machine obviously has one of the gateways set as it's main route and
only protocols explicitily sent to other gateway using fwd gows through
other line.

But incoming connections is my problem, I need to be able to say in lamence
terms

If connection comes in on adsl2 send it to gateway2

I think whats happening now is it comes in on adsl2 gows out adsl1

Input!?