ipfw with nat - allowing by MAC address

Lubomir Georgiev 0shady0recs0 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 23:01:15 UTC 2007

  Remember those *blackouts* I wrote about a few minutes ago... I guess
they're not over yet - they just keep happening again and again. While
everything's going fine - ssh is working, diverting's OK I hear the server's
HDD twirking and pop goes my SSH. I can no longer ping it, but I can ping
hosts on the internet and open up pages - so natd and the diverts must be
working. So it must be something with my rules # 100 and # 101.

  Any ideas? Anyone ever experienced this?

--
mEsS wItH tHe bEsT
dIE liKe tHe rESt