cvs commit: src/sys/netinet ip_fw.h ip_fw2.c ip_fw_pfil.c ip_input.c

Julian Elischer julian at elischer.org
Wed Apr 4 00:16:06 UTC 2007

Max Laier wrote:
> On Tuesday 03 April 2007 10:16, Julian Elischer wrote:
>> julian      2007-04-03 08:16:05 UTC
>>
>>   FreeBSD src repository
>>
>>   Modified files:        (Branch: RELENG_6)
>>     sys/netinet          ip_fw.h ip_fw2.c ip_fw_pfil.c ip_input.c
>>   Log:
>>   Revert one of the MFCs from Friday as it produces an
>>   unacceptable ABI change. I will re-MFC this when I have tested a
>> version that brings back the desirable changes but leaves the ABI the
>> same.
>
> Thanks for reverting ... but why did you rush in all these MFCs?

pressure from work..

anyhow one again, this time a bit slower..

As part of a move to getting RELENG_6 and HEAD closer,
here is a small partial re-MFC of ip_fw_pfil.c version 1.21
This is mostly diff-reduction, but is a self contained 'cleanup'
that canbe extracted from the functional change in the major change
in the original diff. it obscures the actual change going on
so I would like to commit it separatly.

this isthe 'cleanup' part of:

     ip_fw2.c 1.129
     ip_fw.h 1.105
     ip_fw_pfil.c 1.21
     ip_input.c 1.319

     " Allow ipv6 filtering to be seperately enabled. plus cleanup"