bad test in /etc/rc.d/ip6fw

ProtectNet protectnet at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 03:53:50 UTC 2007

For Firewall in IPV6 enable in kernel

options		IPV6FIREWALL				# Enable ipfirewall(4) for ipv6
options		IPV6FIREWALL_VERBOSE			# Enable log's in syslogd(4)
options		IPV6FIREWALL_VERBOSE_LIMIT=100	# Set limite in syslogd in 100 registers
options		IPV6FIREWALL_DEFAULT_TO_ACCEPT		# Enable default Open Firewall

And sorry my poor english :p

Henrique Mattos