Improvements to ipfw code (followup)

Robert Watson rwatson at freebsd.org
Sun Jul 3 00:05:24 GMT 2005

Just as a slight follow-up I should have included in my earlier e-mail:
the merging of ucred and pcred should make this patch now be able to
support real and saved uids/gids as well as effective uids/gids, meaning
that it can be used to also restrict setuid applications such as ping.

robert at fledge.watson.org      NAI Labs, Safeport Network Services