Request for testing ipfw2/dummynet under ipv6

Mariano tortomari at email.it
Wed Mar 24 02:54:05 PST 2004

Hi,
I've develped with my friend Raffaele De Lorenzo a working version of ipfw2/dummynet with the support of IPv6 protocol, this is an upgrade
of the previous version posted on
http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/getmsg.cgi?fetch=44395+0+archive/2004/freebsd-ipfw/20040118.freebsd-ipfw by my supervisor Luigi Rizzo in
14 Jan.

THIS IS STILL AN EVALUATION CODE, DO NOT USE AS REGULAR

We have solved the bugs of the previous code and this seems to work, the semantic of the userland interface is still under development. The
"-h" opt will explain the actual status.

Could someone help us in the testing fase? We wait any suggestion and help.

Thanks,
Mariano e Raffaele

Sponsor:
Una torcia . Niente batterie. Per caricarla basta AGITARE!!!

Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2411&d=24-3