bin/70311: ipfw(8) pipe/queue show N displays data not only for N

Pawel Jakub Dawidek pjd at FreeBSD.org
Mon Aug 23 12:23:42 PDT 2004

On Mon, Aug 23, 2004 at 08:40:51PM +0200, Pawel Malachowski wrote:
+> On Mon, Aug 23, 2004 at 06:57:18PM +0200, Pawel Jakub Dawidek wrote:
+>
+> > This patch doesn't work for me as expected. It shows all pipes and queues
+> > with parentpipe=N.
+> > Could you check this patch (it is against -CURRENT, but it should be easy
+> > to apply it to 4.x):
+>
+> Weird.
+> For me, Your patch gives on my working RELENG_4 shaper setup:

Ok, it looks that I fucked up somthing when I patches my ipfw2.c by hand
at the first time. Everything works just fine. Sorry for the noice.

Patch committed to -CURRENT (MFC after 3 days). Thanks!

--
Pawel Jakub Dawidek                       http://www.FreeBSD.org
pjd at FreeBSD.org                           http://garage.freebsd.pl