[HEADS UP] - OFED/RDMA stack update

Hans Petter Selasky hps at selasky.org
Tue Mar 20 20:15:11 UTC 2018

On 03/20/18 21:07, Navdeep Parhar wrote:
> And what about the cxgb breakage?  Is there any simple way to make an
> old style driver work with the new stack?  T3 iw_cxgb in head was
> retired before the ofed overhaul.

Hi,

The most simple way is to pull this driver from Linux 4.9, including
libcxgb for user-space, if possible, though I'm not sure about the
FreeBSD specific areas of iWarp and socket handling. I think you know
that part better than I do.

After pulling from Linux 4.9 you need to extend this change to cover the
iw_cxgb:

https://svnweb.freebsd.org/changeset/base/330508

Or can you retire iw_cxgb?

--HPS