Brand Management Executives

Camilla Bryden camilla at fl-sales.com
Wed Jan 24 21:06:48 UTC 2018

Hi,

Would you be interested in email leads of Brand Management Executives? We can help you reach out to:
Titles Include:

?  Brand Manager

?  Brand Strategist

?  Director Branding

?  Chief of Brand

?  Head of Brand

?  Brand Marketing
The list comes with complete contact information like Contact name, Email address, Title, Company name, Phone number, Mailing address, etc.

I'd be happy to send over few sample records on your request, and set up a time to discuss further.

If there is someone else in your organization that I need to speak with, I'd be grateful if you would forward this email to the appropriate contact and help me with the introduction.

Have a great day!

Regards,

Camilla Bryden / Info Solutions
If you don't wish to receive emails from us reply back with "Unsubscribe".