[HEADS UP] - OFED/RDMA stack update

Meny Yossefi menyy at mellanox.com
Mon Feb 26 14:50:06 UTC 2018

Hi,

We are currently working on MFC'ing the OFED/RDMA stack update mentioned below to FreeBSD11-STABLE.

We already have working version in 'projects/bsd_rdma_4_9_stable_11' (pending iWARP updates) and currently working on ULP integration.

Again, as always, for any concern/comments you might have, please don't hesitate contacting us.

freebsd-drivers at mellanox.com

Regards,

Meny Yossefi,
Mellanox technologies