ib0: can't handle af0

Meny Yossefi menyy at mellanox.com
Tue Nov 29 14:38:54 UTC 2016

This error msg is coming from ipoib_output()

It checks for the destination socket address family.

There's support for AF_INET, AF_INET6, and AF_ARP.

The msg that you got implies the address family was not specified.

Please refer to 'sys/ofed/drivers/infiniband/ulp/ipoib/ipoib_main.c' for more info.

-Meny