Initial ISO's ready for testing FreeNAS 9.10 with Mellanox cards

Justin Clift justin at postgresql.org
Fri Apr 29 21:21:11 UTC 2016

Ahhhhh.  From memory, the IPoIB ISO is using one of the earlier kernel config's
I knocked up... and ... er... I think I disabled a bunch of the disk device
controllers in that.

Oops. *facepalm* :(

I'll make a point to re-enable things for the next ISO (likely tomorrow).  I've
just been putting time into writing up docs for a different project today &
yesterday, thus the lack of recent update.

+ Justin

- Indira Gandhi