OFED v3.2 update

KrishnamRaju ErapaRaju Krishna2 at chelsio.com
Fri Apr 29 13:31:23 UTC 2016

Thank you very much Hans.
I am yet to root cause " ibv_exp_poll_cq()" error(ENOSYS). I will get back to you soon with the update on this.

May I know( in gist) about adding experimental verbs(like  ibv_exp_poll_cq) in recent patches.

Like rping, do the RDMA applications(already written with old ib verbs, not experimental) also needs changes?

Thanks,
Krishna.