Request updated/unified patch for OFED v3.2 update

David P. Discher dpd at dpdtech.com
Sat Apr 23 21:40:55 UTC 2016

I had to refresh all the patches, and they finally applied cleanly … however make failed:

 make: "/usr/src/share/mk/src.libnames.mk" line 560: /usr/src: Missing or incorrect value for LIBMLX5DIR in src.libnames.mk: contrib/ofed/usr.lib/libmlx5

It looks like "contrib/ofed/usr.lib/libmlx5” is completely missing.

Tried to remove libmlx5 (since I don’t have a mlx5 card) from the make files, but seems to all over the place.

-
David P. Discher
http://davidpdischer.com/
AIM: DavidDPD | Y!M: daviddpdz