Request updated/unified patch for OFED v3.2 update

Justin Clift justin at postgresql.org
Sat Apr 23 21:11:45 UTC 2016

On 23 Apr 2016, at 22:10, Hans Petter Selasky <hps at selasky.org> wrote:
> On 04/23/16 22:37, David P. Discher wrote:
>> I’ve tried it against r298518 (today-ish) … and r298494 (yesterday-ish), and the results where in the same files.
>>
>> Note, I’m guessing one patch builds on another .. sys/ofed/include/rdma/ib_verbs.h will also fail in —dry-run.
>
> Try to refetch D5796 aswell. Just updated it.

I'll probably give it a shot on Mon or Tuesday.  Neck deep in trying to
get Infiniband working on FreeNAS at the moment instead. ;)

Ordered some new ConnectX-2 (40Gb/s) cards from eBay today, and a small
quantity of fast storage (Samsung SM951).  That should all turn up Monday,
and might allow for reasonable throughput testing.

Unlike my current storage (spinning rust based). ;)

+ Justin

- Indira Gandhi