Request updated/unified patch for OFED v3.2 update

David P. Discher dpd at dpdtech.com
Sat Apr 23 20:37:26 UTC 2016

I’ve tried it against r298518 (today-ish) … and r298494 (yesterday-ish), and the results where in the same files.

Note, I’m guessing one patch builds on another .. sys/ofed/include/rdma/ib_verbs.h will also fail in —dry-run.

-
David P. Discher
http://davidpdischer.com/
AIM: DavidDPD | Y!M: daviddpdz