Table of supported IB hw per FreeBSD version?

Justin Clift justin at postgresql.org
Fri Apr 22 16:25:18 UTC 2016

On 22 Apr 2016, at 15:52, Meny Yossefi <menyy at mellanox.com> wrote:
<snip>
> Here's an updated list:

Thanks Meny, that's excellent. :)

Transcribed it to the table here:

  https://wiki.freebsd.org/InfiniBand

For the "N/A" entries - newer hardware on FreeBSD 9.x - would it be ok
to just have them as "No"?  Am thinking it would help keep things
mentally simple for people to process that way.

  eg "Yes", "No", "Not Yet" are all straight forward answers.  "N/A"
     instead can raise questions, as people have to try and figure what
     "N/A" means in this context.

Workable? :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift