How to force IB cards to come up in IB mode?

Meny Yossefi menyy at mellanox.com
Sat Apr 16 14:56:05 UTC 2016

Hi Justin,

It seems as the pre-boot configuration didn't work.

loader.conf doesn't work on all sysctl params AFAIK.

Is it a pre-boot only issue?

What is the current sysctl output for those ports?

Have you tried switching to IB after system was loaded?

If I remember correctly, the driver was set for Eth configuration by default.

Of course, this is reversible..

Regards,
Meny Yossefi | SW Manager | FreeBSD Team
Mellanox Technologies Ltd
Work: +972-74-7129121, Cell: +972-52-8379557