InfiniBand cards and switches FreeBSD can handle

Daichi GOTO daichi at ongs.co.jp
Thu Sep 4 01:13:21 UTC 2014


2014/09/03 17:41、Oded Shanoon <odeds at mellanox.com> 
> The new Ethernet driver is available through Mellanox website, and will be committed to FreeBSD current in the next couple of weeks

Sounds great :)

> 
> Regards,
> 
> Oded Shanoon
> OFED-FreeBSD Team Leader
> Mellanox Technologies, Raanana
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Daichi GOTO [mailto:daichi at ongs.co.jp] 
> Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2014 3:46 AM
> To: Oded Shanoon
> Cc: freebsd-infiniband at freebsd.org; Yoni Luzon; Chris Tsumura; Tetsuo Omura
> Subject: Re: InfiniBand cards and switches FreeBSD can handle
> 
> 
> 2014/09/02 20:18、Oded Shanoon <odeds at mellanox.com> 
>> Hi,
>> 
>> I'm working at Mellanox and we are now working on a new and improved Infiniband driver for our ConnectX cards.
>> We just released a new Ethernet driver, and IB is next and will include new IPoIB module with improved performance.
> 
> Do you mean that you did commit the new ethernet driver to FreeBSD-current already?
> 
>> If you need more details you are more than welcome to contact me offline...
> 
> I'd love to!
> 
>> Regards,
>> 
>> Oded Shanoon
>> OFED-FreeBSD Team Leader
>> Mellanox Technologies, Raanana
>> 
>> 
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: owner-freebsd-infiniband at freebsd.org 
>> [mailto:owner-freebsd-infiniband at freebsd.org] On Behalf Of Daichi GOTO
>> Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2014 1:45 PM
>> To: freebsd-infiniband at freebsd.org
>> Subject: Re: InfiniBand cards and switches FreeBSD can handle
>> 
>> No one uses ConnectX-3 cards with FreeBSD?
>> 
>> 
>> 2014/08/23 15:24、Daichi GOTO <daichi at ongs.co.jp>
>> 
>>> Thanks Sven,
>>> 
>>> I know that it's difficult to obtain ConnectX cards in the now.
>>> I expect that  ConnectIB or ConnectX-3 cards are easy to buy.
>>> 
>>> Do someone use any ConnectIB or ConnectX-3 cards by FreeBSD 10.0?
>>> 
>>> Best regards,
>>> 
>>> 2014/08/19 15:56、Sven Brehmer <sven at polycoresoftware.com> のメール:
>>>> Hello GOTO-san,
>>>> 
>>>> Mellanox MHQH29-XTC cards works fine.
>>>> 
>>>> Regards,
>>>> Sven Brehmer
>>>> 
>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>> From: owner-freebsd-infiniband at freebsd.org
>>>> [mailto:owner-freebsd-infiniband at freebsd.org] On Behalf Of Daichi 
>>>> GOTO
>>>> Sent: Monday, August 18, 2014 22:28
>>>> To: freebsd-infiniband at freebsd.org
>>>> Subject: InfiniBand cards and switches FreeBSD can handle
>>>> 
>>>> I'm looking for new InfiniBand cards and switches that FreeBSD can handle.
>>>> Do you know anything about?  Thanks.
>>>> 
>>>> Best regards,
>>>> 
>>>> --
>>>> Daichi GOTO
>>>> CEO | ONGS Inc.
>>>> 81-42-316-7945 | daichi at ongs.co.jp | http://www.ongs.co.jp
>>>> LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/daichigoto
>>>> 
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> freebsd-infiniband at freebsd.org mailing list 
>>>> http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-infiniband
>>>> To unsubscribe, send any mail to
>>>> "freebsd-infiniband-unsubscribe at freebsd.org"
>>>> 
>>> 
>>> --
>>> Daichi GOTO
>>> CEO | ONGS Inc.
>>> 81-42-316-7945 | daichi at ongs.co.jp | http://www.ongs.co.jp
>>> LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/daichigoto
>>> 
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> freebsd-infiniband at freebsd.org mailing list 
>>> http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-infiniband
>>> To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-infiniband-unsubscribe at freebsd.org"
>> 
>> --
>> 後藤大地
>> 代表取締役 | 有限会社オングス
>> 042-316-7945 | daichi at ongs.co.jp | http://www.ongs.co.jp
>> LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/daichigoto
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> freebsd-infiniband at freebsd.org mailing list 
>> http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-infiniband
>> To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-infiniband-unsubscribe at freebsd.org"
> 
> --
> 後藤大地
> 代表取締役 | 有限会社オングス
> 042-316-7945 | daichi at ongs.co.jp | http://www.ongs.co.jp
> LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/daichigoto
> 

--
Daichi GOTO
CEO | ONGS Inc.
81-42-316-7945 | daichi at ongs.co.jp | http://www.ongs.co.jp
LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/in/daichigoto



More information about the freebsd-infiniband mailing list